Susanne Habran Jensen,
• Accredited by EMCC International to the level of Master Practitioner
• Graduated from university in Business Psychology (Bachelor and Master I and II).
• Post-university diploma in Coaching
• Post-university diploma in Psychotherapy (Master II)
• Accredited by the Luxembourg Ministry of Health
• Member of the Collège Médical in Luxembourg
• Working-languages: English, Danish, French and German
Habran Jensen Consulting was created to promote and develop human relations and well-being in the workplace.
Building-up profound and sustainable changes within behaviour through coaching via awareness based dialogue processes, and this with a committed sense of professionalism and a code of conduct.
Stress, mental fatigue, burn-out, and frustration are just some of the difficulties confronting employees in the workplace. In an ever more demanding environment leaders and managers must face a growing social risk which can represents a considerable cost for their organisations. The work I offer has the aim to prevent and act upon these challenges, and that with an approach where I together with the client seek to combine well-being and performance.
I am a Business Psychologist with a passion for co-creating sustainable organisations through leadership coaching and organisational development.
I support leaders and managers who are interested in rethinking and moving their behavioural-models and leadership styles. The result should lead to more effective and humane workplaces, with leaders prepared to act and collaborate within their proffessional system.
Before creating my own independent practice, I have since 1989 worked in diverse human resources functions within different international organisations, PA Consulting Group, Korn Ferry International, Svenska Handelsbanken, Crédit Agricole and Nordea. I held positions as : Director of Human Resources, Head of Human Capital, and Recruitment Consultant. In these functions I covered aspects like:
• Internal coaching
• Cultural integration and Change management projects – e.g. mergers
I have an extensive experience in dealing with cultural differences as I have lived and worked in several European countries, and am particularly interested in intercultural relationships at work.
As a Danish national, I graduated from university in Business Psychology (Bachelor and Master I and II). In 2003 I completed a post-university diploma in Coaching.
I am a certified practitioner of the psychometric tool : The Golden Personality Type Profiler, based on the Jungian type indication.
With Danish as my mother tongue, I also work in: English, French, and German. Additionally I have an excellent understanding of the other scandinavian languages.
My coaching approach is based upon:
- Thorough knowledge, training, and experience in psychology and inter-personal relationships
- Several years of in-depth self-analysis which helps raise the self awareness, and therefore allows to better assist the client. Fundamental when working on support others
- Regular and on-going supervision with Catherine Caillard (Paris based)
- Regular and continuous self-development and training
- Respect and promotion of a code of conduct